Falcon Prep Day
August 21, 2020 12:00-5:00 p.m.
NEW and IMPROVED!
We are taking a major step away from past procedure in order to avoid long lines and frustration!
1. Start by paying fines and fees ONLINE after August 10.
2. If you had an outstanding fine from last year or you purchased an ASB card,
bring the receipt with you.
3. Student SCHEDULES will be in the Small Eyrie Gym, alphabetical by table.
(bring your receipt to show payment of outstanding fines before you can get your schedule)
4. PICTURES will be in the Large Eyrie Gym, just pick the shortest line and
show the photographer your receipt to get an ASB card.
5. Bookkeeping will be open but ALL financial transactions can be done ONLINE before arrival.
6. Parking passes will be available in the Falcon Gym Foyer for Juniors and Seniors.
7. The Student Handbook will be available to students electronically, you can see it here.
8. Students will be introduced to clubs and activities during lunch on the first week of school.
9. Chromebooks will be distributed to Freshmen in the Library, be sure to sign up on FamilyID!
10. The Fly Buy will be open to get all of your FALCON GEAR!
11. (yes, we go to 11) Go FALCONS!
Families with students in multiple grades: 12:00 - 5:00
SENIORS 12:00 - 2:00
JUNIORS 12:00 - 2:00
SOPHOMORES 2:00 - 3:30
FRESHMEN 3:30 - 5:00