We are excited to welcome your child and family to our schools!
For prospective kindergartners: students must turn age five (5) by August 31, 2022 to enroll in the 2022-2023 school year. Those interested in applying for RSD preschool or pre-K options should contact the Early Learning Center at (509) 967-6082 to begin the enrollment process.
All online forms must be completed before they are submitted. Consult our boundary maps to learn which school your child will attend and provide that information on the online form.
Once the online forms are submitted, we will contact you to set up a time to visit the school and provide the following records to complete your child's enrollment:
- Age- and name-verifying documents (i.e. birth certificate; previously verified school records or any other government documents; a religious, hospital, or physician's certificate showing date of birth; an adoption record, etc.)
- Medically verified immunization record (one of the following):
- Proof of residency (utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
Families who lack Internet access at home may contact their child’s boundary school for assistance in completing the online enrollment process.
Questions? Contact your child's boundary school.
Enrolling In Pacific Crest Online Academy
For students living in Richland School District: complete the Pacific Crest Online Academy transfer request form and send to Carol Crowell at Carol.Crowell@rsd.edu.
For students living outside Richland School District: Contact your resident district to begin the choice transfer process. If your resident district utilizes the OSPI Choice Transfer Request form, fill out these fields as stated below:
- Nonresident School District: select Richland School District from the dropdown menu.
- Requested School: select Special Programs from the dropdown menu.
- Requested Program: type Pacific Crest Online Academy
- Reason for Transfer: select To enroll in an online school/program