WORKSITE LEARNING and Science Research Internships
Attention sophomores and juniors: Do you want to earn money while earning school credit? Are you interested in working in an environment that matches your career path? Lean more about Worksite Learning!
CONTACT your school counselor or call/e-mail Mrs. Richardson at 967-6524.
7 positions available. Apply on-line by March 7! Interviews will take place from March 29th-April 8th. Check out the links below for more information:
PNNL has released their high school postings for the upcoming summer session, and is working on additional postings for academic year positions, and will issue those as soon as they are approved. The following positions are advertised on their jobs website. Jobs are located HERE or by clicking on the link below:
- High School SRAP – Physical Biosciences Team Intern
- High School SRAP - Computational Fluids and Nuclear Processing Intern
- High School SRAP - Chemical Physics Theory Team Intern
- High School SRAP – Earth Systems Measurements and Data Intern
- High School YWiS (Young Women in Science)– Proteomics Intern
High School internships will be remote at this time, and they don't expect any onsite opportunities as most of the staff are working off-site. PNNL has managed to provide students an enriching experience despite working remotely, and will continue the expectation into summer 2021. Please continually check the jobs website for any additional job postings.