Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
if you need a parent/school authorization for work
- Make sure that you use the current FORM. Please share this form with your employer if they are using an older version.
- All three pages should be completed.
- All signatures must be obtained prior to submitting.
- At this time Special Variances will not be approved.
- Scan and email all 3 pages to: Karen.Richardson@rsd.edu
- Please allow 2 business day for forms to be returned to the email provided.
- If your employer needs an original copy, call the Career Center at 967-6524 to verify when someone will be available to sign for you.
if you need a food workers card
All "food workers" must obtain a valid Washington State Food Worker Card from the Benton-Franklin Health District, or any other local health jurisdiction in Washington. The Benton-Franklin Health District offers the food worker class both in-person and online. Click HERE to book an appointment for the live-taught class, or to access the training online.
Walmart hermiston onsite hiring event
Walmart Distribution Center is hosting an onsite hiring event on May 9th from 9am - 6pm!
1455 SE Feedville Rd., Hermiston, OR 97838
- Hiring for General Warehouse Positions!
- No Experience needed
- Starting pay $18.50 per hour
Paragon Group is looking for a part time workers to join our team. Our company manages commercial and residential properties and is looking for additional assistance in maintaining the grounds of our Commercial and RV/Storage properties.
The job duties include:
- Picking up garbage
- Raking/using the blower
- Pulling weeds
- Other unskilled work assigned by maintenance
- Approximately 2-3 hours a day while school is in session, 3-4 days a week
- Approximately 3-4 hours (or more) a day while school is out of session, 3-4 days a week
- Must be able to work independently
- Have reliable transportation (mileage with be reimbursed)
- Pass a background check
- Must be able to lift at least 20 lbs.
- Be able to take directions from multiple supervisors
Erica Garcia email@example.com
Real Estate Assistant
richland parks and rec seasonal jobs
Richland Parks and Rec has posted some employment opportunities for our upcoming summer season. We are looking forward to this spring and summer with an abundance of hope to host recreational programming for our community. To prepare for that possibility, we’ll need to hire seasonal staff! Please keep an eye on our website: https://www.ci.richland.wa.us/departments/administrative-services/human-resources/job-opportunities for positions that might interest students.
- Aquatics Lifeguard/Swim instructor
- Aquatics Cashier
- Recreation Flag Football Officials
For any questions, please contact City of Richland Human Resources at 509-942-7392
lone wolf summer wildland firefighting jobs
We are looking for individuals who are dedicated, hard-working, physically fit, self-motivated, willing to travel, and are drug-free. Minimum age requirement by the 2021 season is 18. Competitive wages (D.O.Q.). Click HERE for flyer.
Department of ecology, state of Washington Jobs with Ecology Youth Corps