Employment & Volunteer Opportunities

WA L&I Parent School Authorization

If you need a parent/school authorization for work

  • Employers provide you the FORM and their portion filled out, including their signature. All signatures must be obtained prior to submitting.
  • Come to the Career Center (room 1205) for the final School Authorization signature.  

If you need a food workers card

All "food workers" must obtain a valid Washington State Food Worker Card from the Benton-Franklin Health District, or any other local health jurisdiction in Washington.  The Benton-Franklin Health District offers the food worker class both in-person and online. Click HERE to book an appointment for the live-taught class, or to access the training online.

Employment Opportunities

Coming soon...

Volunteer Opportunities

Where you are looking to gain experience in a field that interests you or wanting to round out your college application, volunteering is a great place to start!

Just Serve

JustServe.org is a website where the volunteer needs of organizations may be posted and volunteers may search for places to serve in the community, providing opportunities to help those in need and enhance the quality of life in the community.

Visit Website

Do Something

As one of the largest nonprofits exclusively for young people and social change. DoSomething members participate in our campaigns and programming to take action together on causes they care about impacting themselves and their community.

Visit Website