- Carroll College
- Central Washington University
- The College of Idaho
- Columbia Basin College
- Corban University
- DigiPen Institute of Technology
- Eastern Oregon University
- Gather 4 Him Christian College
- Gonzaga University
- Grand Canyon University
- Lewis-Clark State College
- Pacific Lutheran University
- Pacific University Oregon
- Seattle Pacific University
- Seattle University
- University of Idaho
- Washington State University
- Washington State University - Tri-Cities
- Western Washington University
- Whitman College
- Whitworth University
- Willamette University
We have a few changes in admissions as we look forward to Fall 2021. I wanted to update you and remind you of a few things as you help students choose where they want to be next fall.
In recognizing the financial challenges of COVID-19, Carroll College is adapting to be more affordable. We have increased all of our academic merit award levels by $1,000. Additionally, we’ve lowered our enrollment deposit for Fall 2021 to $200. We have also increased the amount of aid going to high need students. Carroll College can be affordable for all types of students, and we are committed to working with students to give them clear numbers. Our application is always free, so encourage students to find out more.
We went test-optional in Fall 2020, and this year we are expanding that. Students with a 2.70 academic GPA and above can apply without an ACT or SAT score. This year we have expanded that to include student athletes, as well as admission into nursing. With so many students having test dates disrupted, we want to make it easy to apply. We have also increased the merit scholarship awards for test-optional students. See our test-optional policy online.
It is easier than ever to visit virtually. Our tour guides have done a great job of figuring out how to do an online tour that engages students and helps them get all of their questions answered. These are live tours, and in addition to those, we have added videos, live Zoom sessions for students and their parents, and academic lectures. Find out more online.
There are many reasons why now is a great time to consider Carroll College. This year we were named #1 Regional College in the West for the tenth year in a row according to “U.S. News and World Report.” We were also #1 for undergraduate teaching. This year, we achieved our second highest retention rate in the past 20 years, building on our regional leadership in this measure. Combined with our high graduation rate means that when you recommend Carroll College, you are recommending a school where you know your students will achieve even greater success - and they’ll enjoy the experience.
If you have any questions or if we can provide a financial aid workshop, faculty member to speak to a class, or serve your school in any other way, please let me know.
Chato Hazebaker, Ed.D
Vice President of Enrollment Management and Marketing
HHS Admissions Counselor:
- Hannah Sylvester
- Carroll College Admission Counselor
- Eastern Washington, North Idaho, Missoula, Montana & the Bitterroot Valley
- call: 406-447-4382
- text: 509-761-9236
Central Washington University: Excited to join the Wildcat Family?
CWU On-The-Spot Admissions: Click HERE for QR Code.
We are excited to announce that we will be offering the On the Spot (OTS) Admissions Appointments again, on the following dates:
- October: Monday, October 19 – Friday, October 23 (Sign-up Opens October 5th)
- November: Monday, November 16 – Friday, November 20 (Sign-up Opens November 2nd)
- December: Monday, December 7 – Friday, December 11 (Sign-up Opens November 23rd)
Click HERE find the PDF for you to review with a full list of all the details, as well as a promotional image you can share with you students.
Ready to become a Wildcat?
- First Year Admissions
- Transfer Admissions
- Online Admissions Experiences at CWU
- Paying for College
- Admissions COVID-19 Updates
- Admissions Directory
Click here to schedule a 1-on-1 appointment with me
- Alma Castillo, Admission Counselor
- 509-859-1140 (M) 509-963-3065 (F)
Here are some resources to check out:
- The College of Idaho Virtual Informational Presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ibc8wNLvnE&t=4s
- The College of Idaho Virtual Tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQjgpW_XWc8
- The College of Idaho Quick Facts Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS7lcM4xDs0&t=3s
- The College of Idaho Student Perspective Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thAOu0jWybc
For students that are okay to travel, we are currently offering on campus (COVID-compliant) tours Monday through Friday. Students can sign up for tours by clicking here. If student would like to be considered for Fly-In Reimbursement (CofI covering part of their travel expenses), they can reach out to me directly. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, and I look forward to connecting with you soon!
- Here is a a helpful handout that outlines our application process, as well as scholarship opportunities: Information Sheet
- Our PEAK Curriculum shows our major and minor offerings.
- Virtual Presentation PowerPoint Presentation
- Jillian Krulac, Admission Counselor
- Office (208) 459-5049 ** Cell (208) 740-9165 ** firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to become a part of the YoteFam? Apply for free!
Do you have CBC admissions questions? Come speak to Daron Santo, the CBC Admissions Counselor for HHS. He will be holding zoom monthly meetings at 10:30 am to answer your questions (except December because of Christmas break).
- November 16th
- January 20th
- February 17th
- March 15th
- April 19th
- May 17th
- Zoom link: https://columbiabasin.zoom.us/j/4776907138
- Meeting ID: 477 690 7138
CBC will be hosting several Admission Application Workshops throughout the school year. Click HERE for a flyer schedule containing all the dates and times. We are also doing drawings for some amazing prizes for those students who attend our workshops!
Daron Santo - email@example.com
College Outreach & Recruitment
509.542.4546 or ext. 2546
Here are some other great resources we would love students to have access to:
- “You Belong” Video – An overview of life at Corban
- Counselor Introduction – Introducing myself, the admissions counselor, and providing contact information should students have any questions or wish to speak with me
- Come see us! Register for a virtual OR in person campus visit here:
- Fill out our FREE application! It only takes 10 minutes
Let me know if you have any questions, or need anything additional from me!
- Anna Reddington, Admissions Counselor, 503-375-7004 (office)
- Corban University | 5000 Deer Park Dr. SE Salem, OR 97317
DigiPen Institute of Technology: We prepare students for a wide range of careers — doing the kind of work that challenges the mind and excites the imagination. Get started with our in-depth information packet!
We’re well into the fall semester now and we have a packed schedule of online events designed to get you and your students the most important information about DigiPen at this point in their college search.
Starting Saturday, October 31 and continuing into the month of November, we’ll be hosting a new installment of our Degree Program Deep Dive Series! This week of online sessions gives attendees a comprehensive look at what we offer, including in-depth discussions with the faculty and students from your students’ preferred degree programs. Be sure to take a look at our Deep Dive schedule now and encourage your students to register for any or all of the sessions that interest them. We hope to see all of you online soon!
Here is a link to our virtual campus tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY5abEGeyJ4
Check out our Undergraduate Programs and How to Apply!
Gonzaga University: In order to keep students informed, we are offering virtual information sessions, individual meetings with an admission counselor, live virtual tours, student panels and more! Simply visit gonzaga.edu/virtualgonzaga to have your students register.
YESENIA LÁZARO | Assistant Director, Office of Admission | P +1-509-313-6574 | E firstname.lastname@example.org
The application for on-campus housing at Lewis-Clark State College is now open! Please visit www.lcsc.edu/residence-life to complete the housing application, sign the license agreement, and pay the $200 housing deposit.
Whether students are interested in experiencing traditional dorm life or suite-style living, LC State has excellent housing options:
* Clark Hall and Talkington Hall: Traditional style halls with shared bedrooms and restrooms down the hallway.
* Clearwater Hall and College Place: Suite-style halls with four-person suites that are similar to living in an apartment with a shared convenience kitchen (no stove), bathroom, and living room.
For more information about LC State's residence hall options, please visit our website, call 208-792-2053 or email us at email@example.com.
- Kristin Myers, Enrollment Specialist / firstname.lastname@example.org
- 500 8th Avenue / Lewiston, ID 83501
- Office: 208-792-2378 / Text: 208-792-2897
Our application is open on the Common App, it is FREE to apply to PLU. We have been test-optional for 3 years. We are a rolling admission campus.
- View Book: https://www.uidaho.edu/viewbook
- Campus Tour: https://www.uidaho.edu/admissions/visit-idaho
- Virtual Tour: https://www.uidaho.edu/admissions/visit-idaho/virtual-tour
- Scholarships and Financial Aid: https://www.uidaho.edu/financial-aid
- Admissions & Application information: https://www.uidaho.edu/admissions
Schedule a virtual visit with Assoc Director of Admissions: https://futurevandals.uidaho.edu/portal/vandal-visit-matthew-johnson
Our fall 2021 application is LIVE! Please encourage students to submit their application as soon as they can -- the quicker they submit their app, the quicker they will hear back from WSU about their admission. Students with specific questions are welcome to contact me to schedule a video or phone 1:1 appointment.
- JR Gomez, Assistant Director, Office of Recruitment
- (509) 553-5530
- WSU Tri-Cities Admissions Presentation: https://youtu.be/_YAyzItkHVM
- WSU Tri-Cities Resource Page: https://tricities.wsu.edu/admissions/
- CHAT LIVE via Zoom (M-F, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. PT)
Please reach out to me if you have any questions.
- Jason Yi, Assistant Director of Admissions
- email@example.com | Office: 509-372-7221 | Mobile/Text: 509-940-0026