- Carroll College
- Central Washington University
- The College of Idaho
- Columbia Basin College
- Corban University
- DigiPen Institute of Technology
- Eastern Oregon University
- Gather 4 Him Christian College
- Gonzaga University
- Grand Canyon University
- Lewis-Clark State College
- Linn-Benton Community College
- Pacific Lutheran University
- Pacific University Oregon
- Seattle Pacific University
- Seattle University
- University of Alaska Fairbanks
- University of Idaho
- Washington State University
- Washington State University - Tri-Cities
- Western Washington University
- Whitman College
- Whitworth University
- Willamette University
We have a few changes in admissions as we look forward to Fall 2021. I wanted to update you and remind you of a few things as you help students choose where they want to be next fall.
In recognizing the financial challenges of COVID-19, Carroll College is adapting to be more affordable. We have increased all of our academic merit award levels by $1,000. Additionally, we’ve lowered our enrollment deposit for Fall 2021 to $200. We have also increased the amount of aid going to high need students. Carroll College can be affordable for all types of students, and we are committed to working with students to give them clear numbers. Our application is always free, so encourage students to find out more.
We went test-optional in Fall 2020, and this year we are expanding that. Students with a 2.70 academic GPA and above can apply without an ACT or SAT score. This year we have expanded that to include student athletes, as well as admission into nursing. With so many students having test dates disrupted, we want to make it easy to apply. We have also increased the merit scholarship awards for test-optional students. See our test-optional policy online.
It is easier than ever to visit virtually. Our tour guides have done a great job of figuring out how to do an online tour that engages students and helps them get all of their questions answered. These are live tours, and in addition to those, we have added videos, live Zoom sessions for students and their parents, and academic lectures. Find out more online.
There are many reasons why now is a great time to consider Carroll College. This year we were named #1 Regional College in the West for the tenth year in a row according to “U.S. News and World Report.” We were also #1 for undergraduate teaching. This year, we achieved our second highest retention rate in the past 20 years, building on our regional leadership in this measure. Combined with our high graduation rate means that when you recommend Carroll College, you are recommending a school where you know your students will achieve even greater success - and they’ll enjoy the experience.
If you have any questions or if we can provide a financial aid workshop, faculty member to speak to a class, or serve your school in any other way, please let me know.
Chato Hazebaker, Ed.D
Vice President of Enrollment Management and Marketing
HHS Admissions Counselor:
- Hannah Sylvester
- Carroll College Admission Counselor
- Eastern Washington, North Idaho, Missoula, Montana & the Bitterroot Valley
- call: 406-447-4382
- text: 509-761-9236
Central Washington University: Excited to join the Wildcat Family?
CWU On-The-Spot Admissions: Click HERE for QR Code.
We are excited to announce that we will be offering the On the Spot (OTS) Admissions Appointments again, on the following dates:
- October: Monday, October 19 – Friday, October 23 (Sign-up Opens October 5th)
- November: Monday, November 16 – Friday, November 20 (Sign-up Opens November 2nd)
- December: Monday, December 7 – Friday, December 11 (Sign-up Opens November 23rd)
Click HERE find the PDF for you to review with a full list of all the details, as well as a promotional image you can share with you students.
Ready to become a Wildcat?
- First Year Admissions
- Transfer Admissions
- Online Admissions Experiences at CWU
- Paying for College
- Admissions COVID-19 Updates
- Admissions Directory
- We are still offering Virtual Campus Tours but will now also offer Virtual Group Visits
Our Scholarship Central application is now open as well. Students are able to fill it out. We do have a hard deadline for the scholarship application, which is March 1st.
Click here to schedule a 1-on-1 appointment with me
- Alma Castillo, Admission Counselor
- 509-859-1140 (M)
Here are some resources to check out:
- The College of Idaho Virtual Informational Presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ibc8wNLvnE&t=4s
- The College of Idaho Virtual Tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQjgpW_XWc8
- The College of Idaho Quick Facts Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS7lcM4xDs0&t=3s
- The College of Idaho Student Perspective Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thAOu0jWybc
For students that are okay to travel, we are currently offering on campus (COVID-compliant) tours Monday through Friday. Students can sign up for tours by clicking here. If student would like to be considered for Fly-In Reimbursement (CofI covering part of their travel expenses), they can reach out to me directly. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, and I look forward to connecting with you soon!
- Here is a a helpful handout that outlines our application process, as well as scholarship opportunities: Information Sheet
- Our PEAK Curriculum shows our major and minor offerings.
- Virtual Presentation PowerPoint Presentation
- Jillian Krulac, Admission Counselor
- Office (208) 459-5049 ** Cell (208) 740-9165 ** email@example.com
Ready to become a part of the YoteFam? Apply for free!
Do you have CBC admissions questions? Come speak to Daron Santo, the CBC Admissions Counselor for HHS. He will be holding zoom monthly meetings at 10:30 am to answer your questions (except December because of Christmas break).
- November 16th
- January 20th
- February 17th
- March 15th
- April 19th
- May 17th
- Zoom link: https://columbiabasin.zoom.us/j/4776907138
- Meeting ID: 477 690 7138
CBC will be hosting several Admission Application Workshops throughout the school year. Click HERE for a flyer schedule containing all the dates and times. We are also doing drawings for some amazing prizes for those students who attend our workshops!
Daron Santo - firstname.lastname@example.org
College Outreach & Recruitment
509.542.4546 or ext. 2546
Here are some other great resources we would love students to have access to:
- “You Belong” Video – An overview of life at Corban
- Counselor Introduction – Introducing myself, the admissions counselor, and providing contact information should students have any questions or wish to speak with me
- Come see us! Register for a virtual OR in person campus visit here:
- Fill out our FREE application! It only takes 10 minutes
Let me know if you have any questions, or need anything additional from me!
- Anna Reddington, Admissions Counselor, 503-375-7004 (office)
- Corban University | 5000 Deer Park Dr. SE Salem, OR 97317
DigiPen Institute of Technology: We prepare students for a wide range of careers — doing the kind of work that challenges the mind and excites the imagination. Get started with our in-depth information packet!
We’re well into the fall semester now and we have a packed schedule of online events designed to get you and your students the most important information about DigiPen at this point in their college search.
Here is a link to our virtual campus tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY5abEGeyJ4
Check out our Undergraduate Programs and How to Apply!
Gonzaga University: In order to keep students informed, we are offering virtual information sessions, individual meetings with an admission counselor, live virtual tours, student panels and more! Simply visit gonzaga.edu/virtualgonzaga to have your students register.
YESENIA LÁZARO | Assistant Director, Office of Admission | P +1-509-313-6574 | E email@example.com
Can't come to us? We'll come to you! Click HERE to find campus tours, residence hall tours, and scheduling virtual meetings!
We're looking forward to hearing from you, answering questions, and gearing up for upcoming semesters.
The LC State Admissions Team
The application for on-campus housing at Lewis-Clark State College is now open! Please visit www.lcsc.edu/residence-life to complete the housing application, sign the license agreement, and pay the $200 housing deposit.
Whether students are interested in experiencing traditional dorm life or suite-style living, LC State has excellent housing options:
* Clark Hall and Talkington Hall: Traditional style halls with shared bedrooms and restrooms down the hallway.
* Clearwater Hall and College Place: Suite-style halls with four-person suites that are similar to living in an apartment with a shared convenience kitchen (no stove), bathroom, and living room.
For more information about LC State's residence hall options, please visit our website, call 208-792-2053 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kristin Myers, Enrollment Specialist / email@example.com
- 500 8th Avenue / Lewiston, ID 83501
- Office: 208-792-2378 / Text: 208-792-2897
I am excited to announce the LBCC Foundation's Spring Scholarship cycle is open! We have a record breaking amount of scholarships available this year offering more than 200 scholarships totalling over $365,000. The awards will be taking place both Spring 2021 and for the 2021-22 academic year.
2021-22 Scholarship - DUE APRIL 16th @ 11:59 PM
The remaining 56 scholarships will be open and accepting applications until Friday, April 16th at 11:59 PM. The scholarships available will be awarded for the 2021-22 academic year.
How to Apply:
· Applicants admitted to LBCC for a future term are eligible to apply for scholarships, as long as they get admitted during the period the scholarship cycle is open.
· For incoming students not registered for fall classes, they use their personal email for access to the system and to set up an account.
· Current students use their student email.
· Previous applicants will be required to resubmit their application and update their personal statement and financial information.
Applications are ONLY accepted during the open scholarship cycle, February 22nd - April 16th.
- Trista Ochoa
- Student Recruitment Specialist
- Linn-Benton Community College
- 6500 Pacific Blvd. SW | Albany, OR 97321
- Phone: 541-917-4842
Our application is open on the Common App, it is FREE to apply to PLU. We have been test-optional for 3 years. We are a rolling admission campus.
- *NEW* School of Nursing Clinical Learning & Simulation Center
- Advanced Credit Policies - AP/IB/Dual Credit
- Digital Brochure: Admission & PLU Information
- Digital Brochure: Explore & Connect
- Spanish Admission Site
- PLU Events
- Visit Options
We’re pleased to announce two more Senior Preview Scholarship Days. You will earn a $4,000 scholarship just for attending this event!
Pacific's Senior Preview Scholarship Days provide high school seniors and their guests an opportunity to interact with the Pacific University campus and community.
* Students must apply and be admitted in order to receive the scholarship. Please note that students who attended a Senior Preview Scholarship Day event are not eligible to earn an additional scholarship by attending multiple Senior Preview Scholarship Days.
Located 25 miles west of Portland in the beautiful city of Forest Grove, Pacific University Oregon offers over 65 amazing academic opportunities to 2000 undergraduate students, who continue to also compete in sports participate in clubs and performing arts at a high level all while receiving a guaranteed 4-year education, with no out of state tuition. Come learn about the Academics, Student Life, Scholarships, Sports and Graduation opportunities at Pacific University Oregon, direct from YOUR Admissions Counselor.
Derek Naegeli ‘10| Associate Director |
Pacific University Admissions| 2043 College Way | Forest Grove, OR 97116
p: 503.352.3180| f: 503.352.2975 | firstname.lastname@example.org
360 Tour: Our new state-of-the-art virtual tour is now live! Virtually walk through the Seattle Pacific campus, enter a classroom, visit the library and dining hall, and soar over the Seattle waterfront. Soon, we will be updating the tour with campus housing information.
SPU Videos: You can now find all our videos on academics, financial aid, student life, campus tours, student stories, and more! Use the dropdown at the top of the page to search for a specific topic.
We also have Information Sessions specifically for admitted students to go over the next steps in the enrollment process, such as registering for classes, orientation, applying for housing, and understanding their financial aid.
You can find details for these and all our events on our Visits page.
Lastly, don’t forget to check out our High School Counselor Resource page! Here you will easily find information as you help students explore SPU.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Senior Director of Admissions
P.S., Starting Fall 2021 we are lowering tuition by 25% in an effort to make a nationally ranked, private education accessible to more students. Read about our Tuition Reimagined commiment
Tuesday, Jan. 12, 5:30-6:30 p.m. Alaska time
- View Book: https://www.uidaho.edu/viewbook
- Campus Tour: https://www.uidaho.edu/admissions/visit-idaho
- Virtual Tour: https://www.uidaho.edu/admissions/visit-idaho/virtual-tour
- Scholarships and Financial Aid: https://www.uidaho.edu/financial-aid
- Admissions & Application information: https://www.uidaho.edu/admissions
Schedule a virtual visit with Assoc Director of Admissions: https://futurevandals.uidaho.edu/portal/vandal-visit-matthew-johnson
Our fall 2021 application is LIVE! Please encourage students to submit their application as soon as they can -- the quicker they submit their app, the quicker they will hear back from WSU about their admission. Students with specific questions are welcome to contact me to schedule a video or phone 1:1 appointment.
WSU offers all eligible National Merit Scholarship semifinalists a full tuition award for up to four years. To receive the award at WSU Pullman National Merit semifinalist students must complete the following:
- Apply to WSU by January 31st, 2021
- Designate Washington State University as their first choice with the National Merit Scholarship Corporation by June 1st, 2021
- Enroll at WSU in the fall semester immediately following high school graduation
- JR Gomez, Assistant Director, Office of Recruitment
- (509) 553-5530
- WSU Tri-Cities Admissions Presentation: https://youtu.be/_YAyzItkHVM
- WSU Tri-Cities Resource Page: https://tricities.wsu.edu/admissions/
- CHAT LIVE via Zoom (M-F, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. PT)
WSU Tri-Cities admissions application
Priority deadline: Jan. 31 tricities.wsu.edu/apply
WSU Tri-Cities scholarship application
Deadline: Jan. 31 tricities.wsu.edu/finaid/scholarships
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Deadline: Jan. 31 studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA)
(this state financial aid application is for DREAMers)
Deadline: Jan. 31 readysetgrad.wa.gov/wasfa-washington-application-state-financial-aid
Please reach out to me if you have any questions.
- Jason Yi, Assistant Director of Admissions
- email@example.com | Office: 509-372-7221 | Mobile/Text: 509-940-0026
I’m looking forward to assisting your students interested in higher education and providing them as much information as possible about the opportunities available.
As financial aid season approaches, our team is offering multiple webinars to help students/families prepare for and understand the financial aid process. With 33 years of financial aid experience, our Assistant VP of Student Financial Services will share her tips and insights about filing the FAFSA and pursuing financial aid resources that can help students and families at any college they plan to attend!
Here are some upcoming webinars that I hope you can encourage your students/families to attend:
- Financial Aid & FAFSA (for families who HAVE NOT yet filed their FAFSA)
- FAFSA, Financial Aid & Scholarships (for families who HAVE already filed their FAFSA)
Visit apply.whitworth.edu/portal/virtualvisit for a complete list of our upcoming webinars. Additional topics include live campus tours, admitted student info sessions, application tips and more!
As a reminder, incoming fall 2021 students who participate in two Whitworth virtual visit programs during 2020-21 are eligible to receive a one-time, $1,000 Visit Scholarship to cover tuition. Click here for more details.
Please let me know if you have any questions! Have a great day.
- Raul Sanchez, Assistant Director of Admissions
- 509.777.4729 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mission every day is to connect students to their best-fit schools. We believe there’s so much value in learning about colleges, what they stand for, what they believe in, what their campus culture is like, and more.
For the last 30 years, we’ve published free magazines that showcase colleges and universities authentically. We’re excited to let you know our 2021 digital editions are available now! Students can start their college search with these carefully curated resources featuring hundreds of institutions—discover great Christian and Catholic schools, transfer-friendly colleges, and more. These schools are great options for any student, and the perfect one for them could be a page turn away!
We hope our e-magazines are a valuable resource for your counseling library and something you’re able to share with your students. Feel free to add the links to your website, put them in a weekly newsletter, or share them on social media.